Monday, November 2, 2009

Reply : JB

Thank you JB,we really appreciates that, and that will boost up our moral in blogging. In fact we really need more people like you to write in.People who are in the same boat,people who wanted to stay united and people who share a common goal,...we do not want to create havoc,we just want our money back! 
None of us being bought over. We got lots of things to prepare today. Hopefully the meeting will come out with something good for everybody.
LAT


JB said...
I'm an investor as well as a loyal viewer of this blog. I used to view this blog whenever I'm free for any updates about Lecruz. I'm very glad of what you guys have done so far.Yes, many banana man(not all) seems don't care much of the changes.Maybe they are the early birds and they also don't care about their downline at all, they just enjoy the bonus and the over-ridding.Believed me, someday they too will suffer like what we are suffering today if not worse.Yes,I do believed in the Law of Karma. One comment about the Anonymous17 is that he could be suffering a lot like what I'm going through or may be he does not know that whatever he put up is always there and just do not know how to click the "comments" link to view or he wants you guys to put his comment on the top of the page. If you guy being bought over, I'm sure this blog won't be around anymore.Hopefully this will not happen. So, Anonymous17, if you are sincere enough,rewrite again your comment. If not you will smell FISHY...you know what I mean! Remember all of us are the victims,we got to stay united. We are not supposed to blame those who have help us to set up this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment